04 March 2012

Wine Bottle



On this project I had to remake the labeling of a wine bottle of my choice, keeping all the information required by law.
After some tries, I chose to photograph a vine in grayscale and tie the information around it. Having the vine wrap around the bottle I was able to arrange the usual front and back information in the same sheet.
The typographic layout is simple but combined with the photograph it gains another dimension.
For the capsule I carried the nature inspiration and used string to seal the bottle. This part wouldn’t however, be able to be made industrially.


Date: January 2012
Software: Adobe Indesign CS4
Camera: Canon EOS 550D


Disclaimer: All trademarks are property of their owners and are used here for academic purposes only.







No comments:

Post a Comment