03 March 2012

Pictograms - Vehicles



On this project we had to make two sets of pictograms for a chosen theme. I decided to work about vehicles.
The top exercise was to translate good, neutral and bad. I used the tire because it’s easily associated with the vehicle. I then represented the tire in good shape, with a shine, a used tire with a mend and a flat tire to show its bad shape.
The bottom exercise is a scale of my own, representing past, present and future vehicle. For that I took a more humorous approach and appropriated myself of cars from animation series: The Flintstones, The Simpsons and the Jetsons.


Date: November 2011
Software: Adobe Illustrator CS4


Disclaimer: All trademarks are property of their owners and are used here for academic purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment